The Display Options Extension enables several ways to display your Events and the Tickets for sale on your WordPress website.
Once installed, there is a new ‘Settings’ tab, called ‘Display Options’, which controls the various features.
- allow events to show in the WooCommerce Shop experience, as if they were products
- use a shortcode to display upcoming events
- use a shortcode to display a featured event
- use a widget to display upcoming events
- use a widget to display a featured event
These can be access via the Add Media tab also to add options to any Page. The format can be either ‘list’ or ‘table’, with several options.
Here are some examples of shortcodes enabled with this Extension.
[upcoming-events format=”list” limit=”10″ parent_id=”1″ after=”now” before=”next year” show_image=”1″ date_format=”m-d-Y @ h:ia” time_format=”h:ia” meta=”date,price,availability” columns=”title,date,price,availability”]
[featured-event format=”list” id=”1,2,3″ show_image=”1″ date_format=”m-d-Y @ h:ia” time_format=”h:ia” meta=”date,price,availability”]
*OpenTickets Community, Enterprise and Extensions require WordPress and WooCommerce to operate. If you do not have a website with those open-source software packages, please Contact Us for hosted installation options.